C-MAX Hybrid Owners Welcomes You!

Custom Search

Welcome to C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more
Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sync Applink

Does it Work in CMAX Hybrid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   DukeofCayucos

DukeofCayucos

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-MAX Hybrid

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

I just purchased the 2013 CMAX hybrid and am very pleased. I am trying to get the Sync system to play Pandora via a blue tooth connection to my android OS smart phone. According to what I have seen online, once the phone is paired, I should be able to command Pandora by first giving a verbal command "Mobile Apps". But, everytime I try this, the system doesn't recognize "Mobile Apps" as a valid command. Can someone tell me if this feature (shown in the CMAX Hybrid brochure) actually works and, if so, what I might be doing wrong? thanks, Tom

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   staff

staff

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:34 PM

I just purchased the 2013 CMAX hybrid and am very pleased. I am trying to get the Sync system to play Pandora via a blue tooth connection to my android OS smart phone. According to what I have seen online, once the phone is paired, I should be able to command Pandora by first giving a verbal command "Mobile Apps". But, everytime I try this, the system doesn't recognize "Mobile Apps" as a valid command. Can someone tell me if this feature (shown in the CMAX Hybrid brochure) actually works and, if so, what I might be doing wrong? thanks, Tom

You might also want to check out the http://www.fordsyncforum.com to additional help. It's a pretty big community.

C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum Team
Wyandotte, Michigan. U.S.A.

#3 OFFLINE   mightydog

mightydog

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Ford Fiesta

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

I am apart of that forum it has been very helpful with my app problems

#4 OFFLINE   Dlcrouch

Dlcrouch

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • C-MAX:Hybrid Owner
  • Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:2013 C-Max

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

Based on other posts on the same topic, mobile apps do not work if you have the MFT option.

#5 OFFLINE   acdii

acdii

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • C-MAX:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Hybrid

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

MFT doesnt have mobile apps yet, and I am quite displeased about that, had it in my F150 and it was great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users