C-MAX Hybrid Owners Welcomes You!

Custom Search

Welcome to C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of C-MAX Hybrid Owners Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and upload photos. . .more
Posted Image

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New To The Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Annette

Annette

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFl
  • C-MAX:Hybrid Owner
  • Color:Ruby Red
  • Current Vehicle:SEL

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hello everyone I am a new member and a new C-Max SEL owner. This is the first hybred I ever had and must thank Ford for making such a great car. The dealer just tinted my windows and with the ruby red paint job it's a knock out. I was going to have the dealer install the tape on wind deflectors but will wait and look around for the in channel ones that I had on my other car. The car being new to the US none of the compies that I checked has them yet so I guess I'll just wait and enjoy my car until they have them in stock. B)

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   abjbrtd

abjbrtd

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas
  • C-MAX:Hybrid Owner
  • Color:White Platinum
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Forest River Georgetown

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

Greeting and Welcome

We wanted a Red one, but they made us a 'deal' on this white one.

abjbrtd

#3 OFFLINE   robertlane

robertlane

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hello everyone I am a new member and a new C-Max SEL owner. This is the first hybred I ever had and must thank Ford for making such a great car. The dealer just tinted my windows and with the ruby red paint job it's a knock out. I was going to have the dealer install the tape on wind deflectors but will wait and look around for the in channel ones that I had on my other car. The car being new to the US none of the compies that I checked has them yet so I guess I'll just wait and enjoy my car until they have them in stock. B)

Hi and welcome to the site - Florida is my home state!

#4 OFFLINE   phil1336

phil1336

New C-Max Member

• C-MAX Hybrid Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • C-MAX:None Yet
  • Color:Ice Storm
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Fords Fiesta SE Hatchback

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hope you have lots of patience.  Both "Lund" (Vent Shade) and Weather-Tech are often (VERY) slow in bringing those non-tape Slip-in Window Vent Shades to market.  I waited for a while for Weather-Tech to introduce them for my 2012 Kia Rio5 Hatchback I bought in Nov of 2011.  To date, they only have available the Pair for the (front) Windows.  How cool is that having the Deflectors on just the front windows of a 4 door vehicle.  I purchased the Ford OEM Tape Vent Shades for my 2011 Ford Fiesta back in July of 2010 and have had no problems whatsoever with them, just saying.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users